ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL LIPS
If you have been looking for a way to transform your lips by adding shape, fullness or color and having a natural look without the need to constantly apply lipstick and lip liner, then lip blushing is the right treatment for you. We will make your lips look luscious and natural with this new technique and you will definitely have gorgeous lips at anytime.
It can not begin to compared to the traditional lip liner tattoos that left a very harsh line of demarcation and faded unnaturally. Tinting your lips will enhance your shape, and provide you with a permanent lip color that will appear voluminous and restore a youthful definition to a fading lip. Your smile will be complemented with an alluring tint and will make your complexion glow. Anyone can greatly benefit from our permanent lip blushing procedure.Who is a good candidate for lip blushing?
Any woman interested in not having to worry about make up every day. There’s no age range limit, although the skin must be in good condition and minimum age requirements must be followed.
Who is a not a good candidate for lip blushing?
- Patients with Diabetes, Glaucoma, Bleeding disorders and in general people with any sort of illness which may cause difficulties during the healing process.
- People who tend to easily hyper-pigment.
- People taking any kind of medication or with any type of illness that compromises the immune system.
- A person who normally spends a lot of time tanning, since UVA rays will eventually alter the pigments.
- Any person under control for any existing medical condition. We recommend you consult with your doctor before considering any kind of permanent makeup treatment.
- Apply after care ointment to your lips for at least 15 days post treatment using Q-tips or very clean hands to avoid bacteria. It´s important to avoid the lips to become dry.
- Avoid tanning during the healing process and remember to always use sun protection on your lips once healed.
- Use a straw to drink for the first few hours since lips will be extremely tender at the beginning and avoid touching them with food.
- Also keeping toothpaste off lips while healing is important.
Healing time vary from person to person. Normally it takes around 7-10 days.